Jeep and Camp Trailer
Jeep - Tow Vehicle
I’m driving a 2014 Jeep Wrangler 2-door.
- tools needed during the camper conversion
- 2000 watt generator
- battery charger
- lithium battery car starter
- jumper cables
- off-road recovery (towing and air compressor)
- camping chairs
I bought a 5’ x 8’ cargo trailer. It has a window on the left side and a standard RV-style door on the right side.
Conversion to a camper trailer, the following modifications have been made:
- storage box on the trailer tongue
- 12V to 120V inverter
- fuse box
- diesel heater
- USB/A and USB/C outlets
- battery voltage monitor
- built-in shelves
- standard twin size bed with bedding
- emergency cold weather sleeping bag
- nightstand shelf
- composting toilet
- standard 3 D-cell camping LED light
- butane camping cook stove
- 12 quart camping ice-box
- cooking and eating utensils
- clothes and jackets
- storage for clothes under bed
- bike rack and bicycle
The jeep and the trailer.
The twin-sized bed. The space under the bed is utilized for storage
of clothes, computer gear, toilet, water, and ice chest, etc.
The table for cooking, eating, and working. There is a pantry shelf above this.
© 2021 Randix LLC